What do you know.... it's raining. Who'd have thought - in my haste to beat the winter blues of Melbourne - I'd end up somewhere wetter. Not necessarily colder though, which is a good thing. Nothing interesting done today. It rained *surprise* so we pretty much stayed inside. A quick trip to the shopping centre and a hasty visit to the upstairs neighbours. Dad is away and the kids were happy to bum around the apartment. Yes, OK, I bribed them with pre-packaged, salt filled, sugar laden foods. My bad. That said, they are both sound asleep. Harriet sounding like a tractor with her 'never far away' snotty nose and Milly protesting even as I put her into bed through closed eyes and groggy vocal cords, "but Mum, I'm really not tired yet, don't put me into b......." SNOOOORE.
Now, I am going to eat too many chocolate biscuits (to justify complaining about the size of my arse) and go strip some wall paper off the soon-to-be rumpus room walls. I have a new nemesis. WALLPAPER. Ick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment